Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pachyderm Pack


So, our old pal Greg is in the market for some elephant stuff. I had mentioned Tuesday that I had thrown the parts of an elephant teaset, here is the finished batch, plus a few spares. I made the eyes extra googly. Left to right you see teapot, cups, creamers, sugar bowls. Greg had been WORRIED that he was getting extra sugar bowls and such, but I explained that as it is a fragile and unpredictable medium, I often make extras when filling an order. That way you know one of the items ought to come out OK. Now these guys get bisque fired, maybe Sunday, then glaze fired blue, probably Monday.
Dreamt of our old nutbar neighbor's nutbar wife, GALE. As the old Arab curse goes 'may the fleas of a thousand camels infest________________'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUZZAH!

very impressed gary and looks great! And I love the extra googly eyes.. reminds me of... well.. me (and after all it IS all about ME)! Now I just have to make sure my GF doesn't read this page until AFTER Xmas.

Anonymous said...

Guess who has to pay me to keep this page to myself ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I Bid 2 Quatloos!
-g

Anonymous said...

You would ....

Anonymous said...

Amazing work as always, Gary. :-)

Anonymous said...

umm.. as for the bisque firing.. could I have that in chowdah instead? ;)

..hmm how many times have you heard that one eh?

gary rith said...

FIRST TIME GREG.....booooo.....
and thanks gordo.