Saturday, November 18, 2006

modern love

I have new pillows and I love them. Why have I had the same nasty old pillows for decades? You might wonder if I dream less. I don't. Last night my mom and I were going through an endless cafeteria line where everything we wanted was gone just as we got up to it and the previous night I dreamt my wife and I were going on vacation but the whole dream was PACKING endless packing, and that was very tedious.

We could use something cheerful and boppy for tunes o' the day, so, Thanks David Bowie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss good, old fashioned, feather pillows. Pillows with heft to them.

I find pillow purchasing an intimidating proposition: top many possibilities and permutations. This cover or that? What type of fill? Which of 19 different firmness levels? Ugh.

gary rith said...

Gordo, I havn't thought about it, but I think my pillows predate my marriage, which was a LONG time ago. Yuck! The important thing this writer has concluded is: get NEW pillows. Period.