Sunday, November 12, 2006

c'est moi

The roving photographer (see kitten, wife, sugar bowl below) is occaisionally snapped himself. Some people will note the hair is headed toward extra fuzzy, which defies brushing.
Working on a toy teapot here. I can make 1 inch-1 foot size pots, (dollhouse size) but a teapot the size of a marble is non-functional, but a little bigger, doll-sized teapot (think golf ball sized) I can make a spout big enough to work.
The kitten pictured below, who is actually 12 and a half, was doing her morning exercises on me at 5 am, but I have a load to glaze, so who cares if it is Sunday. Well, Creed does, because they are a Christian band, or started as one, and they are giving us our tunes o' the day.

10 comments:

Muad'Dib said...

yous got the fuzzies! Remarkably similar to photos of your hair from college !

Anonymous said...

I know. It usually stays tame, but yesterday the wool hat and hood were off and on, and the wife thinks its funny.

Anonymous said...

ah, gary, i think your hairline is receding

Anonymous said...

Well, Big D, that's what my mom said when I was 16. The hairline is the same as then, however.
(game, set and match to GR)

Anonymous said...

My Dad lost his hair to a Friar Tuck line about the age of 18. Somehow, I managed to just retreat to a widow's peak and there I remain.

Anonymous said...

Well yeah, me too. Fairly high forehead, period. Our man Denis, on the other hand.....

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, rub it in!

Anonymous said...

...our man Denis is a very handsome dude.

Anonymous said...

thanks gary. but not quite as handsome as you.

Anonymous said...

No no, Big D, and you have that charming french accent everyone falls for plus you are not obnoxious like me!
And wicked cool glasses too.