Sunday, November 26, 2006

SEAN AND ME

The usual gang of folks who read this blog enjoy reading about my dreams. If they don't at least they havn't complained. The fact that I write these dreams is evidence that my life is 1) very simple and uninteresting AND 2) creative thoughts must bounce around in my head in abundance, as waking hours are not enough for all the fluff that occupies my mind.
Alright, as mentioned, there was a trip to Kingston yesterday with a trunk full of pottery. Our man Sean was tied up, and he was missed. Sean has this hippo fixation that has been remarked upon lately, and 2 pots will be his on Monday.
Anyway, Sean was not actually left out. He was just late to the party, as I dreamt of him all night. My wife and me spent the evening showing Alan and Sean around OUR house, studio and neighborhood, where I went to college and all the rest.
Echo and the Bunnymen, speaking of strange dreams, tunes of the day for Sean, who was not really left out Saturday.

2 comments:

GenX at 40 said...

Well, after you left I put my head down around 4:30 pm and woke up at 7:15 am. Last dream was clearly telling me get up or you may never wake. So I did.

Anonymous said...

Well, it was a busy afternoon, and then you had to visit my dreams all night....