Friday, November 24, 2006

Doing the Martha Stewart Thing



It will be noted that your host is wearing his Woolrich 'Pennsylvania Tuxedo', otherwise known as a red plaid jacket. I think for tunes o' the day we need something fitting here, such as the Python's 'I'm a Lumberjack'.
Sure, I can decorate, and greens go well on a purple house. Had an extreme dream last night where busses pulled up and a complete church of wacky cultists moved in and claimed my house was theirs. Like rodents, they did not want to leave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice jacket! I had one in blue but god only knows what happened to it. Maybe I should request another one for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Plaid is a neccesity in the country.

Muad'Dib said...

I am thinking that I need one like that, but not red, mayhap, green. Yes, a green plaid lumberjacket. Hey, how come I have never heard one called that..

Sorry again that I cannot be presnet tomorrah.. :(

gary rith said...

I think the Woolrich people, in Penssylavania, put it into their own catalog.
listen Sean, maybe we should CANCEL until you are available? (naaaahhhh)
You shall be missed, sir....
my wife says she gets your beers