Monday, November 27, 2006

coffee clatch





Alert readers will recall the coffee question. Our new friend Seattlejo may want a magical hand made coffee pot, so I told her to watch here. She mentioned one with a cow, one with a pony. So, middle pic is day one, freshly thrown parts, then mostly together here on day 2. I am not in the mood to make a pony, so a (future! animals not yet added!) zebra coffee pot and a cow coffee pot are shown here, along with the bunny pot in my kitchen, filter handle glued together and working fine. Yes, squiggles have been added.

5 comments:

gary rith said...

Hmm, a visitor just now from Seattle.....

Anonymous said...

I think we should start calling you "Tennessee" for your wonderful clay menagerie! =)

Anonymous said...

Shucks!

Deborah said...

Oh wow! I want one :-)
Let me confirm with the household if they would want a pony or a cow. and we'll talk details.
Deb

gary rith said...

I don't think the household wants a pony, the household prefers a ZEBRA!