Monday, November 20, 2006

LINKY LOVE FROM COFFEE SAGE

Coffee Sage is my new friend. Had a nice visit and comment, and LINK to Coffee sage today.

"Stop by and see Potter’s Blog
Blogged under coffee makers, Coffee Art, tea pot, pottery by Audrey on Monday 20 November 2006 at 7:40 am
Ok… I stumbled onto this blog this morning. I get google alerts on specific subject matter in my e-mail one of which is ‘coffee blogs’. I discovered a cool blog this morning called Potter’s Blog. The guy was faced with the decision on whether to go with a new coffee-maker with grinder or keep the one he has made. You really must go by and see this guys pottery work. Adorable! Tea pots, coffee pots, plates, and so on. What I found to be notable is the handy sculpture he includes on his pottery work. Cute little animals. awww… give him a visit, will ya?"


Isn't that nice, sharin' the lurve?
BTW--THE BUNNY COFFEE POT WILL NOT BE REPLACED due to overwhelming support for keeping it. I will someday replace the broken funnel. It worked, of course, beautifully this morning. What was I thinking?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fan base grows, Gary.

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon you'll be too big and famous to bother with us little people. :-(

Anonymous said...

I'll take the fame and attendant cash, but will never EVER forget the little people, especially the CANADIAN little people.

Anonymous said...

We're still working on the parade for your triumphant entrance on Saunday, Gary. I'll let ya know.

Did I tell you I'm 6'3"?

GenX at 40 said...

And shall I post that picture of me next to you, Gary? Gordo and I have yet to meet but we have at least one highland Campbell characteristic in common.

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm the more follicly challenged of the three of us.

Alan said...

You are quite polite to suggest that hair posed no challenges.

Anonymous said...

I didn't say that ... I was just saying that you appear to have more hair than I do ... Far more colourful, too .. (colorful for Gary)

gary rith said...

Gents: I am a proud 5'8" and I wonder what is in the Kingston water that you people are so darn tall. My great-grandfather was a tiny little Welshman and his genes prevail, I think.
There was some confusion. SATURDAY LUNCH. The weather sounds OK so far.
It is amusing that ya'll have not met yet. I invited cm, but she will not be with us this weekend...

Anonymous said...

I think Alan's right. It's the Highland Campbell heritage.

Or possibly the vast quantities of peanut butter that I consumed as a child.

Anonymous said...

wel I tell ya.. I'm somewhere around 5'8"-ish depending on my ego that day (dorset area sea-farin folk)... so looks like it'll be a matched set on sat! We'll just have to make sure we sit on the aisle at the restaurant so the wait-staff can see the two of us over them thar tall 'northerners'

Anonymous said...

yep that Gordo certainly IS nutty!

gary rith said...

It has been noted that Greg is a troublemaker.

Anonymous said...

Having known him for almost 10 years, I'll confirm that suspicion.