Monday, November 06, 2006

LUCY AND MR PIG

This is hysterical. The League of NH Craftsmen in Littleton, NH is probably my favorite gallery (I know, I say that about most of the galleries selling my stuff, but at this moment...) and they have a special order for mugs with a lady's 2 different dogs, and then another with the little guinea pig. I have never made a guinea pig before, and this one looks like a little blob. Perhaps all I have to do is drop a small wet clay blob on the floor, color it and call it a guinea pig???
Hi Jody, Beth, Michele, Peg!!!!

7 comments:

Lucia said...

What a cute photo! I won't even begin to tell you about my guinea pig experiences when I lived in Ecuador. OK, maybe I will. One word: food.

Anonymous said...

Well, you have to wonder how long Lucy the Lab is gonna put up with Mr Pig eating her food, I mean, when does Mr Pig become Lucy's food?
These are terrible questions, jokes and thoughts and I can tell Lucy is a sweet dog and Mr Pig is a bit tubby.

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that in some parts of the world, Lucy is food.

Anonymous said...

I know Gordo, and that's awful. I have two black labs also and an American visitor of Chinese ancestry recently told us that her uncle said: 'black dogs taste best'.
Disgusting. Of course, I am a vegetarian.
If my customer reads all this, and she may, I will probably lose my order....

Anonymous said...

Gotcha.

Cute guinea pig! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Needless to say, you'll have to post pics of the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Right, very cute guinea pig and dog and my friends have NOT been making comments about the pets depicted. My friends are deranged and are best ignored.