Tuesday, September 05, 2006

We could be heroes

http://music.aol.com/artist/david-bowie/3753/main#
David Bowie is an old favorite, of course. The wife and I like his early 80s look, handsome and carefully dressed. I had friends in college who dressed like him. The man has a very distinct voice. These 3 videos are great tunes, although 'Rebel Rebel' has a bad start, it gets better.

So yesterday visitors came over, wanting to make pots. Easier said than done, as the Japenese believe it takes 10-15 years to learn to make pots, which I can agree with. But I had a project in mind and Nancy made a terrific little mug, which David will send pics of and then I can post that. Today, the insanity continues, as a friend's daughter is working on a girl scout badge, and will do the same project. I love all these visitors, but what a week! I dreamt last night of my first pottery teacher doing a studio visit, which made me anxious at first, but he was very pleased as I had a full rack of good work completed.

No comments: