Saturday, September 23, 2006


OK, so dreaming last night. Another busy one, where I spent the night welding a project. I was pretty good at it, considering I have never tried welding. My old pal Garry K. was in there, and he does weld. He is a blacksmith, and I should do as ma bell used to say and reach out and touch somebody.
OK, pics of cow things, but first this vase. I wasn’t sure I liked this vase, but speckly celadon with blue and green blobbed on the rim, looks fantastico. The cow stuff goes together to Red Door Gallery in Groton, as soon as this is done and the dogs walked. I like jokes of course, so a cow painted milk bottle with a small cow jumping over the moon makes the kind of vase I prefer to make most of the time. Also, a cow creamer with a cow stretched out like a model on the beach.... OK, so off to the Yale-Cornell football game later and hopefully the runny nose will soon depart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the gallery be putting it in the window?

gary rith said...

Well, cm, as a matter of fact I AM in the window already, and the gallery director has been warned...