Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back to Jeff kemp


So, back to Mr. Kemp’s work. This image was scanned and not great, but can you see how bright and wild his work is? When Beck sings "loser" you hear him say ‘gettin’ crazy with the cheese whiz’. I like to think of my work that way, too. Well, Jeff Kemp gets really crazy with the cheeze whiz, I think!
Boatload of work to do. Glazing starting in five minutes, then a rack of cute little mugs to facet and finish (see yesterday’s pix and all)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLCNIZTzg9w

OK, back to Psychedelic Furs ‘Sister Europe’. Nice and moody, very early 80’s. I want a new pair of Ray Bans for Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the Furs.

Anonymous said...

Well, I do too, but I am not really finding all that many hits. Not as many as I remember. Same goes for my cd of their greatest hits. So, basically, they had 3 very big singles, several middling singles, and they are touring once again. They probably have been selling shoes or insurance the last 15-20 years, and people like me in their 40s will go to their concerts. I will post their biggest hit Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure, keep us waiting. Wait, that's only tomorrow, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will throw out a couple of smalls bones later, but the big enchilada Friday.