Tuesday, September 19, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puaBt12tBBw

I have been fiddling with blogger for awhile this am and it is like a clogged drain. So let's listen to 'Laid' by James, this is a wackyy one, and talk dreams and pigs.
I made 5 piggy banks yesterday, which is good, as again this town is sold out of piggy banks. I think progressive communities are ripe for piggy banks with a broad smile, as they represent honest banking.
Dreamt I was making a massive building out of cake and frosting. Chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I dreamt the other night about Big Bird.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Freudians would say about that cm? But then again, Jungians might say something else. The real question, of course, is whether Mr. Hooper or Oscar the Grouch were there too. But sometimes a dream about Big Bird is just a dream about Big Bird.