Saturday, September 30, 2006

Keeping it simple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJcaRD2FuG0
So what is the movie 'Sin City'? I am not sure. A computer made cartoon? from a comic? Who does the music here? I am not sure again. This may be music somebody just spliced over these movie clips. Don't know much, do I? Well, this is pretty cool, and noisy! Now we gotta see the movie.
So, today Alan comes for a petit visit and I see him and 2 friends at a brewery in Syracuse called Middle Ages. I dreamt I met them in Montreal, and the third friend was Jon Stewart from Comedy Central. Then I dream my cats almost drowned so naturally (cats are supernatural, aren't they?) I was awakened just then by Sammy jumping on my chest, full of purrs.
Alright, yesterday saw me rejoin the work-outside-the home world. (laughter heard from all quarters) No, really! I now am a proud member, as I said, of the Spirit and Kitsch Arts Cooperative, and as such I will be there one afternoon every week. I got home from that and hit the road with Heidi next door to deliver their publication. I havn't had a job in 10 years, and while neither one of those activities actually paid any money, it felt like the real thing.
Somehow have to make some piggies and mugs before setting out on todays social adventures...

4 comments:

gary rith said...

I should have guessed! I featured Godsmack just the other day and this is 'I stand alone'.

Anonymous said...

I dreamt a buzzard got in my exhaust and it blew up but luckily it happened near a service station and I think sis was there and maybe I had a boyfried?

Anonymous said...

cm, I had egg on toast and beer for dinner the other night and had the CRAZIEST dreams. Maybe if it hadn't been Coors lite, but the good stuff instead?

Anonymous said...

I've still got three Coors Light in the fridge to finish...maybe I'll leave them until after work isn't so crazy. Or just give them away.