Sunday, January 14, 2007

B52s Rock Lobster and I travel to Kingston, Ontario again


My friends will be surprised that my wife and I went to Kingston last night but didn't call. My wife was surprised to find this out also, as it was merely a dream. We love Kingston and all our lovely friends there, and that dream was much better than the other dream where we dismantled our house so we could move it up the street.
Early on a Sunday, a person is in the mood for the B52s and 'Rock Lobster' for tunes o' the day. They are so young here.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so gullible.

Anonymous said...

What, you thought we really moved our house up the street?

Anonymous said...

Well, it has been known to happen.

Anonymous said...

paint that house purple and you have us!

Anonymous said...

Visit (real preferred, but dreams are good, too) anytime!

Anonymous said...

Kingston has a hold on our imagination....

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT sat had kinda a surreal quality about it- turns out it was all your dream! ... hmm so what did I REALLY do saturday then....

oh! and gordo, THAT was why I was late taking sharky out- gary's dream made me late! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like Kingston. That's the second time I have dreamt of the place.