Friday, January 12, 2007

another happy customer



Our old pal Maggie is the first customer I have shipped to out of the US. Apparently it went well, she writes:
"Gary, my pots arrived! They're beautiful just as I expected. Nothing broken, man you can pack a box! Anyways, I just wanted to thank you ever so much. The creamer is adorable. Its funny everything is smaller than my head was picturing but absolutely the right size. (I was worried about space because of the largeness of the items - in my head)." AND
" Oh, and the hippo pots are the coolest. The color is awesome, I love that the red has little streaks and spots of purple in it."
Thanks, Mags!

8 comments:

Lynnea said...

You're welcome. I think I'm hooked. I'm already thinking about people I could buy gifts for from you...

Susan as Herself said...

Love the contrast in colors---that burgundy with that blue is so striking and rich.

And before 2007 is out, I will order something from you. I will.

Anonymous said...

Angels. You people are ANGELS.

Muad'Dib said...

I hate this new google login thing.

Nice.

Your walking sticks are being sanded.gorthos@gorthos.com

Muad'Dib said...

No Gary, you are an angel. WIth the halo and the wings and the white gown and cherubic form.. ha ha!

Sorry, didn't mean to add my email at teh end of last post. I hate the google login thing.

Hippos eh.. I think that was MY idea.. :)

Anonymous said...

Master dib, I think you can simply log in as an other, but there is no question blooger/google plays games. Many is the time it prevents ME from commenting on my own blog.
As you may have seen, master dib, in the pic of the waterfall at your favorite state park in the world, we will enjoy those walking sticks. In my dream, we forget to pick thoseup from you ;^)
Yes, you got me making more hippos, for the first time in a couple of years. Now everybody wants one.

Anonymous said...

I think you should do a series of animals on plaques for each state and province. I.e. February is Oregon and it is a stylized bear eating a pioneer.. March is Quebec and its a beaver eating poutine. ha ha!

(Gorthos logged as OTHER out of laziness)

Anonymous said...

and for Ontario?