Sunday, January 21, 2007

Flock of Seagulls and Dippity Doo Too

Thought Flock Seagulls 'I Ran' was good? I love love love 'Wishing' and you will remember you loved it too, watch carefully for the space aged dream sequence. Wiki tells the story of the hair, which is magnificent: like a 56 Caddy with tailfins. My old pal Sean is having a wild weekend at home with his energetic children, and he is secretly a HUGE Flock of Seagulls fan, so you know we dedicate this Sean.
Speaking of dream sequences, sooooo many last night. I have to be careful about viewing these music videos before bedtime, whhoooowheee! So, Denis and Burgess and some kind of train trip where my wife was mad at me for not doing the laundry but then I got mad at HER because I HAD done the laundry, then I awoke, very pleased that the laundry is actually clean and dry and the house is happy and peaceful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's weird because burgess called me yesterday (it had been at least a couple of months).

it's a good thing you did the laundry and cleaned the house. LOL

Anonymous said...

What weekend is complete without Burgess?

Anonymous said...

everyone needs a little brit humeur every now and then.