Monday, October 30, 2006

MAN OF THE HOUR, DAVID B, UK

My petit and obnoxious little net caught the little fish I was trying for: David wrote me a really nice email from the UK. I have a history of being obnoxious to both Denis and David, who are totally loveable (is this how a person is with one's freshman year college friends? will it ever end?). Me and my psycho room mate Freshman year, Scott, tried to hold David upside down out the second floor window one day, for example, and he didn't do anything to deserve that. As a matter of fact, he was and is a gentleman. I remember his wicked cool little boots: normal, leather lace up boots, with a groovy little buckle across the top.
Anyway, David writes that he and his little family, cat included, are well and fine in the UK, but after nearly 20 years in Japan.....

No comments: