Thursday, October 12, 2006

6:13

Alright, triple busy day today and I am not ready for posting pics. Most days you will, say, glaze pots in the morning, (goof off with the computer and have lunch) then throw or trim pots in the afternoon. Something like that, 2 different tasks. Today is that occaisional day when I do all 3 of the pottery making tasks, glaze, then trim then throw, plus there goes the temps, so I think trying to replace the screen doors with glass is a good idea. But, speaking of trimming, I have a couple of experiements in the works, and will post that stuff later.
Yesterday's big experiment, of course, was making a link here. Although it looks cool, adding all that code to an html sure seems like a lot of work.
Big dreams last night, the import of which pales in the face of my 'special dream guest of the night', Kim Basinger who was...passing through with her boyfriend. I didn't even get an autograph. So, tunes o' the day dedicated to Kim: c'mon, Ms. Bassinger, walk this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger has an icon that'll add the code for you. It's the globe with the chain link in it.