Wednesday, October 11, 2006

flying pigs and potters


Of course I wasn't flying, thank goodness. Alert readers in the post below may wonder why I took a photo of a drying sign, from the roof. Even more alert readers will recall that last week I went to the rooftop to do repairs on the ancient and leaky garage roof. That repair showed that I had a lot of repairs to do, and the WEATHER REPORT IS CALLING FOR SNOW. (good thing I have a craft fair Saturday evening, darn it all). We moved from northern New England to northern New York. Both are quite snowy, early and often, from before Halloween to after Easter.
Anyway, the roof is in better shape now, thanks to me, some gloves, and a lot of tar. I couldn't resist taking pics on such a pretty day. This picture shows the studio entrance here at the purple house, including the flying pig on a hook. (upper left, by the Arcuri Democrat for Congress sign). The sign at the studio door is one of my three logos. This was my first logo, just spectacular, painted by my sister. Suki penned the second, a BTA with a fish in calligraphy, and the silly pig and pot is my own doodle.

No comments: