Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I want candy


Bow Wow Wow ‘Iwant candy’
if this isn’t one of the coolest tunes and best videos ever, what is? My life is so much improved, thanks to youtube. I found myself the last day or 2 using Halloween type tunes, this vid is perfect perfect perfect. So, OK, I can’t show pics of all the cool pots I didn’t make, due to a sore left paw, but here is our candy bowl, made a short time ago, with a caterpillar and frog. The folks next door say we won’t get too many kids, so I had to get candy I want to be stuck with. Wegmans, if you can believe it, was already OUT of Halloween candy, and is putting out all the red and green wrapped stuff. Man, how the time does fly. Before you know it, me and my pals will be talking baseball, going to Cooperstown for the Hall of Fame game and roasting tofu pups on the beach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

baseball?! dude, it's hockey season! the bruins are off to a stellar start, aren't they?

gary rith said...

Somehow, Denis, I am looking forward to spring....

Anonymous said...

Tofu? Ugh. Simcoe is a tofu-free island, my friend.

gary rith said...

Listen gordo, I enjoy bar-b-q beast as much anybody, as long as it is veggie based. By the way, we just bought the land down the road from you. Guess we'll be neighbors!