Sunday, July 06, 2008

oh my, what have I gotten into?



(Spike is not a worrier)
Having arranged to teach a small class at Thou Art Gallery in Groton, NY on the next 2 Tuesdays, I am told that the class has sold out. I am a little surprised. You see, if you buy my piggy bank, it will cost you 19 dollars. If you take my class to make a piggy bank, it will cost you 35 dollars! But of course, the person will have made it themselves.
I am realizing, though, that I have tools and equipment for one person (myself). I havn't done a traveling class before, and I had assumed only one or two people would enroll, but how do I plan for a room full of demanding adults?

5 comments:

Gordo said...

A victim of your own success! ;-)

gary rith said...

neccessity is the mother of invention, or something, right? I have a plan!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that extra money is the premium paid for studying with the master himself!
EH

Anonymous said...

Nobody is vacationing this year. It's too expensive, so they're staying close to home and doing fun things...like taking a pottery class!

Reb said...

You'll manage, you're creative.