Tuesday, June 03, 2008

finally: vote Obama and stick it to the man


Remember those ads a couple of years ago? An executive in a top floor office tells his underling:
"...its my way of sticking it to the man"
"But sir, you ARE the man. So you're sticking it to yourself?"
"Maybe."
Anyway, my election theme 2008: Vote Obama and stick it to the man. What man? The man in this case is the party of the clueless and ruthless, the party of 4 buck gas.
Hillary, my NY senator, whom I once suported as smart and capable, has proven herself somewhat agressive and mean and reports today suggest she will throw in the towel. (of course, Hillary's race with Obama was a good warmup to the real mudfest which begins today.

4 comments:

ML said...

So glad you just said what you did. I've been feeling that about Hiilary for quite a spell now. Aggressive and abrasive, as well. No thanks! And I never thought I'd be grateful that I no longer drive. My choice. Didn't want to be one of those stubborn old toots who insist and have 'accidents'. But with the current outrageous prices, Good for me!

denis said...

i feel the same way.

gr said...

5 buck gas? 7 bucks? ten anyone?

Jayakumar said...

I like read your blog writings and getting more getting more excitment.

If you want to make more traffic to your website or blog just visit us to get.

Our Online community and giving you the free blogs and Indian web directory free listings and getting more free traffic to you.

Our online friends community to reach more people to get more girls and boys and woman and man to search for men and women for fun and gettiing enjoyable from our online community.

http://www.chokut.com