Saturday, June 14, 2008

Deep thoughts with SPIKE



(Spike does his Burt Reynolds pose)
My Pops is gone and left me in charge. He won't regret it. Really.
I get a lot of emails, fanmail really, and people look up to me as an authority on cool.
So, time for some Q and A:
Dave in Buffalo asks: "Spike, how do I keep my nose hair short? Do you advise plucking or clipping?"

Dave, you're a loser. You shouldn't even have to ask.

Robin is Alaska wants to know: "Spike, buttered popcorn or peanuts?"

Tuna treats.

Margery from Los Angeles: "Spike: inny or outie?"

Hmm, let me have a look...

OK, and finally, Justin in New Jersey wants to know: "Spike what should I wear on my date with Maria Saturday? The black trousers or the distressed denim?"

People never learn: stripes. Wear STRIPES. And remember what Bill Murray said in the movie also called 'Stripes': "Chicks dig me because I don't wear underwear".
Chicks dig me, Justin, and I've NEVER worn undies.

So here's a music video I like, the Pussycat Dolls. Rock on folks.

3 comments:

Chatty said...

Question: "Spike, have you packed on a couple of ounces lately?"

Answer: "I'm built for comfort, not for speed, beeyotch...and anyway, stripes are SLIMMING..."

Chatty said...

PS
Question: "Spike, do you have deep thoughts?"

Answer: "Huh? WhaaaaTF? You woke me up to ask me THAT?"

gary rith said...

well, Spike may not be that deep after all