Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lucky Penny



(when puppies sleep, curious cats may investigate)
So, our two older black Labs Jack and Buster took a nap and I took Penny to the park. My hobby, other than collecting animals, is finding four leaf clovers. I found one Friday. It was number 250 for 4-leaf clovers I have found in my life.
So, Penny was nosing around the playground, as beagles do, and I found FIVE four-leaf clovers. FIVE! I think she may be a lucky pup for us.
She is very docile, sweet and easy going. She slept through the night easily, in her basket next to me. Piece of cake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just too cute, the cat investigating. Hope they quickly become fast friends.

Lucia said...

She is just so unbelievably charming! I haven't had blog time lately, so had to go back and read all about her. She has a good life ahead with you and Mrs. P!

Gordo said...

This is great, Gary. Toby, our first dog, was part border-collie and part beagle. Keep the garbage securely stowed, or she'll find it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Gord, she gets into just about anything, yes she does.....

thanks everybody!

Mother of Invention said...

You are indeed lucky and take that as a sign that Penny was waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

We are lucky! She is sweet and well behaved.