Monday, August 04, 2008

and the cow jumped over the....




(Cow plaque by Gary Rith)
I was asked to submit a wall piece to a show at the.....maybe the tourist bureau? The chamber of commerce? One of those. This week. I have many nice wall pieces hanging around (HO HO! HA! HANGING AROUND!!!) but got in mind a special piece featuring the cow and moon you see here. I made it and I am very pleased, this is a new idea for me. BUT, it needs to be fired fast, so it sat next to the hot kiln all day yesterday, so I can fire it Tuesday. I think I will make more this morning...

2 comments:

Barbara Martin said...

Actually I really like this cow jumped over the moon. How many more are you making? I would be intrested in purchasing one. My email address is in my profile.

Susan as Herself said...

What a nice idea to have handmade pottery in a place like the Chamber of Coomerce or the Tourism Bureau or whatever.