Sunday, August 31, 2008

Penny says: vote Obama


I had mentioned that redneck thugs stole my campaign signs off the yard last year, and at other houses on the street, taking only democratic candidate's signs. I also mentioned the pickup truck that detoured through my neighbor's yard, taking out their Hillary sign, and some of the flower bed. I have a feeling Obama will have no problem winning NY, but I wanted a sign anyway, one that wouldn't be stolen, and campaign workers gave me one yesterday. It is perfect, and untouchable. This is a very busy state highway, and the sign in the window is easily seen by every redneck and liberal passing by.
I plan to put my Michael Arcuri for congress signs all over the yard. He won a close race for congress two years ago, thanks in part to my yard signs. It will be close again, but today the signs go UP.
If you look closely, you will see a small and cute beagle in the lower window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see Penny!! Just a reflection of a car. :(