Tuesday, December 11, 2007

we hear back from the high school ceramics student who is NOT a prankster

"haha. thanks for doubting me... yeah i'm pretty surei'm real, though... i do act strange at times. Myteacher is awesome and my school is brand new.recently built, i was the first freshman class in it.Now im a sophmore. um, i just got contacts thisweekend, sso awesome, i know. And i did read the othere-mails, and your silly little blog. (just kidding,it's awesome). I laughed so hard when i saw that youthought i was fake... doubting your fan mail isn'talways the most expected thing... I love your work,and thanks for the tip, i'll show mrs. malchow and seewhat she has to say about the recipie idea... if i canget my printer to work haha.no hard feelings... didn't mean to sound like one ofyour goof ball friends. i'll let you know how myglaze/pot turns out.-Virginia (apparently)"
OK, so she is real, and now we know she is going to try some of my glazing advice. Maybe we should INSIST Virginia sends us a picture of the finished product!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely! and furthermore, without proof, how can she possible expect to be certified as a graduate of the Gary Rith pottery glazing advice school of online pottery? And if anyone can explain that one, I will personally pat 'em on their back and wish 'em well.

Anonymous said...

umm, trying to figure it out, yes....

Anonymous said...

virginia sounds cool. hopefully, she will sent a photos of her work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, who's she calling a goofball.

(Hi, denis. *fluttering eyelashes*)

Anonymous said...

"goofballs".. HEY I represent that! :D

Gordo said...

Definitely. The first time I've been called names by a teenager who wasn't related to me.

Is she your first apprentice, Gary?

Anonymous said...

hey, yeah it's me, the crazy teenager apprentice. i had no idea this thing would be such a hoot around here, but i love it. I really can't wait to see how it all turns up, and yes, i will show you a picture :-)

gary rith said...

!!!!!!!
uh oh, impressionable minds, can I still post Superfreak?

Susan as Herself said...

Yes, gr, there IS a Virginia!!!