Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kim's dog SPENCER





(Spencer)

OK, Kim is one of my friend Denis' many girlfriends, and Kim is also a friend of mine (and potsblog's!) and a neighbor. Denis actually lives in Vermont and Kim lives here in central NY, but anyway, Kim keeps sending me these pictures of her dog Spencer. He is a weimeraner, a famously (fill in blank with term that suggests dimwitted) breed, but why is this dog wearing a jumpsuit and sleeping on a chair in the dining room? I mean, even my dogs aren't that crazy and spoiled!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because he can, Gary.

And he looks very stylish, too. What a cutie. I love him sitting on the DR chair! ha!

Anonymous said...

I know, HA!
Kim says he likes the sunspot.

Gordo said...

I love weimarauners. I have since I discovered William Wegman's photography. I didn't know they're dim, but after a Golden, how bad can they be? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gordo - try an almost 13 yr old yellow lab. Talk about dim...! ;)

Anonymous said...

i never meet him but he seems like a really cool dog.

gary rith said...

pretty easy going, don't you think?

Unknown said...

Yeah, the pictures almost caused me to kill myself laughing. But what's this about Weimaraner's being dim-witted? It's been my understanding throughout many years that they are highly intelligent, almost to the point of speech and mindreading. I actually wanted one very badly, and yet I never even met one. Go figure.

Kelly said...

This made me laugh out loud...not sure if it looks any better on him than a human! Too funny. I hope it keeps him warm.

Anonymous said...

um, I am not a dog expert,and, um, that little beagle over there is wearing a purple hoodie,so I should shut up

Mother of Invention said...

He's wearing a skiing lycra suit! I'd recognize those anymore....I wash enough of them!

Anonymous said...

Denis' girlfriend?! Excuse me?