Saturday, September 06, 2008

Inventory Reduction: the aftermath



(Mister Pottersblog AFTER, and paintings by Ellie of the Hairy Canary)
Inventory reduction of wee little curls. Ellie of the Hairy Canary, is of course, a fabulous painter, so the place is a barbershop and art gallery. Probably the neatest barbershop and gallery on earth, so next time I need to bring the camera. Next time, you don't say? Well, yes, I can see going to a barber who is friendly and charismatic and you talk about art (plus she cuts my hair a heck of a lot better than I cut my hair, not that it matters to me). I mean, maybe you realize a barber is cheaper than a shrink or bartender: they are paid to sit there and talk to YOU, and the bonus is they cut your hair too!

10 comments:

Knight said...

Lookin' good Gary!

gary rith said...

Save a curl? There were a lot of them, around the floor and everywhere else, but Missus Pottersblog can have something better: the guy ATTACHED to the curls.

gary rith said...

sure is a lot of GREY up there, though....

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You look GREAT!!!!!

[Yea, the mug I was using is my fav, but still wish it was bigger -- It's from Southern Living @ Home, which I used to sell. ;-)]

Anonymous said...

You cut off your hair! Oh MY!

(I posted a comment this morning on the post below, but I guess it got lost in space somewhere.)

Does Maude like your new haircut???

gary rith said...

The lady seems pleased, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I must say, Gary, that IS a better cut than you do yourself.
Not that I think you do a bad job. No, we all cut our own hair here...or rather, SuperDad cuts his, he helps me with mine, and we take turns with the boys. MM cut his own hair a few weeks ago, and did a fine job. So you might guess (correctly) that I have nothing bad to say about your own haircuts.
But, yes, that new 'do' is an improvement!

gary rith said...

Hair is such a hassle, you know? Esp. this thick and curly stuff gets all tangly.

Chatty said...

Nice haircut! Nice horsies, too. What a fun place you live in - a barbershop and art gallery. How cool is that?

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I, too, have natural curls and am reluctant to visit someone unless they are charming AND do a good job. :o)