Tuesday, September 23, 2008

groovy celebs of the day: Tina and Yogi





Yogi and Tina had big weekends. Yogi Berra was on hand to say goodbye to Yankee Stadium, and Tina Fey won a bucketload of well-deserved Emmys.
Yogi is famous for, other than being one of baseball's greatest players AND managers, his loopy comments and quotes, such as: "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."
And Tina......well, Tina.....congrats. Keep it up Tina, and maybe one day you'll pass Susan Sarandon as my favorite.....well, you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Yogiisms: "You can observe a lot just by watching."

One of my favorite (perhaps written by Tina Fey herself) exchanges from "30 Rock":

Dennis Duffy: I failed the firefighter exam.
Liz Lemon: You FAILED the FIREFIGHTER exam?!
Dennis: Yeah, it was totally biased against the Irish.

I'm so glad the series has been renewed. I just hope more people start watching it. Then there will be more "Fey-isms"

EH



EH

Fortune Cookies said...

I heart Tina...I think she is just coming into hers...I keep saying that she is WAY underrated, but I believe she is still honing her skills and will outshine and far surpass most talents we've seen in our lifetimes. She's beautiful, funny, brilliant, and talented. I heart Tina Fey, did I say that yet?

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT