Tuesday, September 23, 2008

restoring the karmic balance



(Mister Pottersblog, his smily sunny mug, his kiln, and a little something for Laura next week)
SO, as I say below, I am trying to tip the karmic balance back to happy skippy. Flowers for the wife yesterday? Check. A little ducky pencil topper for Laura (shipped next week) check.
The result? Cold may be easing, muffins were NOT burned this time and are most tasty, and most importantly, tore apart the guts of my kiln early this morning and put it back together again. Burned out connector and loose thermocouple wires. Few things depress a potter more than a kiln problem, and soooooo, fingers crossed today---because there are orders in there for Farmer's Wife, Lynda and Cheri (and Laura!).

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Fingers crossed :-)

Anonymous said...

Laura is going to be so happy with her pencil topper! I think that surely must have tipped the karmic balance well in your favor.

Fortune Cookies said...

Hey! I know that pencil! :)

tt said...

fingers are crossed...fact, all my crossables are crossed...cuz I'm hoping MY order is gonna be in there soon. :)
Can't wait to see the others!!
Woot!!

Eva Wilson said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Proposal