Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAWT stuff




(pots by Gary Rith)
The Ithaca Art Trail, 2 October weekends where the world comes to ME is around the corner. To kick the studio tours off is a large party and exhibition at State of the Art Gallery downtown. I need something HAWT to bring customers to ME, my studio, where they will spend bucketloads of cash so I can buy food for my cats. And dogs.
Obviously, it has to be a special piece, one that is UBER GARY, so I made this teaset and I think it looks pretty HAWT.

7 comments:

gary rith said...

BUCKETLOADS of cash.

Reb said...

Those are wonderful Gary. I am sure they will do the trick!

Unknown said...

Yesss! Hawter than hawt. Has "BUY ME" writtem all over it.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Those are soooo cute! You know what? You need to do something with three little pigs? And, then something that goes with the set and has a "big bad Wolf."

Wouldn't that be awesome?!

fiwa said...

*pppssss* So hawt it's burnin' ma fingers!

Wishing you TRUNK FULLS of cash.

love,
fiwa

Lynda said...

This so wonderful - I really love your work.

Chatty said...

Oh, those three little piggies will have art patrons lined up out the door! Who could resist those smiling porcine little faces???