Wednesday, June 27, 2007

'why did you start a blog?'


Goes the question over at Meno's.

I too had read blogs for 2-3 years before starting pottersblog. I could never find any potters blogging which surprised me. They're probably too busy, but I am chatty with a keyboard, and spent a lot of time emailing blather and pics to my friends, so it was a small leap 10 months ago. Now of course I have met many of my commenters in person, what a great group, although it would never have happened otherwise. The blog keeps me busy, because people are watching what I do. I had noticed that customers like to watch a potter work, and that is true of readers as well.

Um, enough baloney, I really ought to move on to the dungeon and finish mixing glazes and then clean the whole mess up....

No comments: