Thursday, March 15, 2007

post 800: 4 Toronto bloggers


Wow, 800 posts in half a year. Of course, the vast majority is fluff and junk, like this. I happened to notice as I cleaned up favorites yesterday that I have a LOT of Canadian bloggers favorited, and four of my favorites are Torontonians. Two of them are family friendly (for the most part), and two are a bit naughty at times, but I am not indicating which are which, but all four of these are EXCELLENT blogs with long tracks records.
Raymi, artist, writer, whatever.
Johhny Martz, artist.
St. Dickeybird, musician and ????
Flea, gentleman about town.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the unicorn is about to impale the butterfly on his horn. "I'll show you to flit about happily!"

Anonymous said...

Oh, and as for Dickey, ???? about sums him up.

gary rith said...

Actually, 4 ? might not be adequate, perhaps ??????????????

Gordo said...

You said you were finished with the unicorns!

Living in Toronto does weird things to people ....

Anonymous said...

Living in Georgetown does even weirder...

gary rith said...

is it the water?

gary rith said...

I should have gotten the deluxe anti-virus package, with the 'anti-unicorn' add-on, otherwise the darn things pop up everywhere...