Tuesday, March 06, 2007

HEAVY METAL TUESDAY: Poisonblack and Kittie



OK, sure, I have put these up before, but sometimes Tom Jones has to be followed by his opposite, to cleanse the palate as it were. Double shot heavy metal Tuesday: first, goth metal from Finland, Poisonblack and 'Rush' the uncensored version.
Second, an old favorite of mine, Kittie and 'Brackish'Kittie was unusual nearly ten years ago as an all female heavy metal (very heavy) band from London, Ontario, founded by two teenage sisters. I was talking to a muscian from London, Ont. the other day and I knew there was something I wanted to ask her. Maybe they were all in high school band together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on, dude.

gary rith said...

I bet Celeste would like little more this, and a little less Tom Jones.
Hey, did somebody tell me you saw Pink Floyd last week?

Lucia said...

Just over here to offer you some really charred marshmallows...