Thursday, March 15, 2007

Don Johnson and ME



(Gary Rith and Don Johnson, friends going way back)
Other than my 'stache, which I had from '93-03, I have always been cleanshaven. I think chicks prefer men clean shaven, but the one who matters most around here certainly does. Too lazy to shave the last 2 days, I noticed my manly looking face this am, and decided to go another day. The wife nervously inquired if I had something awful, like a goatee in mind, and I kidded her about wanting to grow a devilish vanDyke. Actually, rest easy my sweet, I am merely channeling Don Johnson's stubbly good looks, circa 1985, and YES, I have wayfarers like his too.
OK--that's it-no more posts today, I swear it. Alright, no more 80s TV stars either...

5 comments:

Gordo said...

LOL ... I'm blessed with slow-growing facial hair. I can go three days before I start to look like a hobo and love it. :-D

I really like Don Johnson. Always have.

gary rith said...

actually, my face is even more !!!! than this picture shows. I spent a winter working in Miami because of this show...

Mona Buonanotte said...

You can't tease us like that...you MUST post a photo of your 'stache...I can't even picture one on you.

meno said...

Look at the paunch on Don. You are MUCH more handsome.

gary rith said...

::blush blush::
Oh! well then...
my cousin Judy always used to say that the oher guy on that show was the handsome one, but I can't remember his name. It was Crockett and Tubbs...