Sunday, May 11, 2008

pottery in action: Mother's day wrapup



(some vases and weeds by Gary Rith and a wicked cool pizza)
The missus wanted to try an unusual pizza recipe with, get this, corn, hot peppers, beans and (soy)cheese. I could have spent the whole weekend in bed with Balvenie and South Park re-runs, but I make a rather good crust and so it was my half of the job, and I dragged myself up.
A very unusual pizza, but: superb. There is no reason next time that we cannot put MORE hot peppers on it, however.

10 comments:

Reb said...

Those vases look fabulous Gary. So does the pizza.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS vases. And the pizza? I'll just say, YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

You ppl are out to sabotage my diet! First Chatty blogs about Margaritaville and Chino Banditos, and now there is homemade pizza from you!!

Anonymous said...

I try and eat before I come here, Kcinnova. Between Gary and his wonderful goodies and a few other blogs that I view, I'm always tempted. The one good thing about here, though, is that the food is usually healthy! ;)

Anonymous said...

ha! thanks! MORE HOT PEPPERS PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

sounds faboo! :)

Newt said...

Recipe would be???? And the vases are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Those Vases are superb and hugely gorgeous, and you've really done yourself proud there, Gary.
Now then, where do I call to order me one of those pizzas? Oh, man, that looks sooo great!

Anonymous said...

superb? thanks!!! recipe? hmmm...

Anonymous said...

Corn, either whole kernal or creamed is great on pizza. That's one of the things I like about Korean pizza, those little sweet nuggets of corn baked in.