Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lindapendent say: "Oh total yay!"



(teapot with cat by Gary Rith)
My hilarious Canadian pal Lindapendent received her teaset and writes:
"Hello Gary,

I received the teapot and teacups yesterday and everything arrived safe and sound and it turns out my cats like packing peanuts. Thanks for a three year supply ! By the way - good job wrapping all this stuff - I was struggling like mad because I just couldn't wait to see it all in person. I'm an excitable girl. Also, I have this thing about reading newspapers that are bunched up in packages I receive from around the world so I was all, 'Huzzah !' and then I noticed that one of the pages had an ad for Old Time Pottery who are having a Red Tag Clearance starting April 2nd and they're saying I can save up to 50% so I should hurry on in. You might want to leave out promoting the competition in the future unless of course you're selling your pieces there.

I just love everything so much and the cat looks even more quirky in person and I used the set today when I had tea and guess what ? It works!

Thank you again for making this unique set for me - it's entirely fantastic.

Linda"

Glad to hear that it....works. And that it survived the Canadian Postal system...

2 comments:

Susan as Herself said...

My favorite part of that pot is the little paw print on the side. :)

Gordo said...

Ha! I didn't even see that. LOL