Tuesday, February 19, 2008

viva la revoluccion!


'Everyday nonsense, pottery and pets by Gary Rith', I think that will be the new potsblog credo.
This blog tends towards nonsense and pets more than anything else, though, right?

This whole thing about Uncle Fidel 'retiring' got me thinking. I am an anarcho-punk progressive potter and pig-loving vegan, but no fan of thuggish Stalinists, fascists or republicans. I am, however, a fan of Bart's creator Matt Groening. Ever notice that good cartoonists never run for office, but wisely sit on the sidelines throwing comic arrows into the pile instead?

I must be tired, rambling like this, where's the beagle, where's the bed?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eek! You hate republicans.....well, I guess I won't post on here again until November 5th (long story).

Anonymous said...

hmm another fine pickle you've got here gary ;)

Unknown said...

Hmmm! How about we all join hands and sing an unending round of of Row, row, row your boat?