Friday, January 25, 2008

get crazy with the cheese whiz!


.....and here's cm's niece, Superbaby! Lookit those toes.
Beck, 'Loser', I have highlighted the most inspirational parts. You ask yourself, 'get crazy with the cheese whiz'?????? Think about it as a potter's life philosophy: YES, you should make outlandish pots with dancing pigs. The wilder the better.
"In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey butane in my veins so i'm out to cut the junkie with the plastic eyeballs spray paint the vegetables dog food stalls with the beefcake pantyhose kill the headlights and put it in neutral stock car flamin' with a loser and the cruise control baby's in Reno with the vitamin D got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat someone keeps sayin' I'm insane to complain about a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt don't believe everything that you breathe you get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve so shave your face with some mace in the dark savin' all your food stamps and burnin' down the trailer park(yo cut it) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (double-barrel buckshot) Soy un perdedor i'm a loser baby,so why don't you kill me? Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare banned all the music with a phony gas chamber 'cuz one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag one's got on the pole shove the other in a bag with the rerun shows and the cocaine nose job the daytime crap with the folksinger slop he hung himself with a guitar string slap the turkey neck and it's hangin' on a pigeon wing you can't write if you can't relate trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate and my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite who's chokin' on the splinters Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (get crazy with the cheeze whiz) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (drive-by body pierce) (yo bring it on down) soooooooyy.... (I'm a driver I'm a winner things are gonna change I can feelit) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (I can't believe you) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? [repeat] (Sprechen sie Deutches, baby) Soy un perdedor I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me? (Know what I'm sayin'?) "

4 comments:

Gordo said...

What a great song .. :-D

Susan as Herself said...

And what great toes!

I think you should do a mug with toes.

Anonymous said...

TOES! Get crazy with the toes!

Mona Buonanotte said...

That's SO weird you would post those lyrics! I had that song in my head all day yesterday and had to look up the lyrics!

Soy un perdedor....