Saturday, January 19, 2008

the coolest male rocker of all time



Roger Daltrey of the Who and Eddie Vedder, runner up. It occurs to me, Eddie recently covered the Who song 'Love Reign Over Me', so they're connected too!
Maybe it is because Roger is (like me) a tough little guy with curly hair, but he wins hands down in my book. He has a whopping huge voice, unlike his partner inthe Who Pete Townsend who is ugly and has a tiny little whiny voice.
And Eddie Vedder. I don't have to explain much here.
OK, this whole thing has been about: who is the coolest or best looking, first comes into mind, no thinking! Toss in your 2 cents.....

7 comments:

Lou said...

mmmm....Eddie Vedder...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally dig Eddie Vedder. I was in Middle School when Pearl Jam was popular. Is this a recent picture. He's still hot!

gary rith said...

Yes, a recent picture. He is a year or 2 older than me, aout 43-44.

Kimberly said...

I'm gonna date myself all over the place here.

my favorite rocker would have to be Robert Plant from Led Zepplin. I saw them in Montreal so many many years ago. I saw them in a photo recently and I was horrified at how bad Plant looked. kim

cm said...

Until this moment, I had no idea what Eddie Vedder actually looked like. My two, ok, three, cents:

Bruce Springsteen
Eddie Van Halen
Dave Grohl

Anonymous said...

Robert Plant, Kim, good point, now there's a big voice, and he has this new album out with Alison Krauss!
CM-Bruce, yep....
I am reaizing also how much I admire and love Eric Clapton's work! Great tunes for 40 plus yars!!!!! But you now, first guys who came to my mind...

Anonymous Blogger said...

What about steven tyler? He's basically the epitome of cool itself.