Sunday, January 06, 2008

Flat Cat and Rocket Pup!




(Penny with her flat cat, my new comic Flat Cat and Rocket Pup, our 2 FAT cats, Spike and Emily)
Penny has a one-eyed stuffed flat cat that she races around the house with. She is pretty darn quick, and the two of them are inspiring an action and adventure comic series. I have rudimentary illustrating skills, but I know how to have fun with a pencil....I am considering how the two of them might be done in clay, too....
and just so I am clear here, I said FLAT cat, not FAT cat.

5 comments:

cm said...

Skip the comic and head straight for the merch - they should be a t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

Right on - CM!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute Penny is!!

Anonymous said...

Penny is cute but not neccessarily well behaved.
Thanks CM, maybe we should go the easy path to dollars?

Lou said...

super cute comic strip, love the drawings :)