Sunday, January 20, 2008

First and ten, going for it all



As I say, I work everday. So, glazed 3 dozen items this am and started the kiln. Cleaned the cat box, the dishes, the kitchen, including the grubby floor, the bathroom, including THAT grubby floor, vacummed, swept, mopped, dusted.

I have been a very good boy.

OK, kickoff for the football playoffs is a little later. I got my black bean soup, my frosty beverage, my Patriots jersey, my corn chips, and my 3 toasty dogs. And two cats.

It's Miller time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim says: 'Go Pats' - 'Go Giants'!!!

I say: 'I guess I'm a football widow for the remainder of the day!' ha! Now let me see if I can go find DeNiro and see what he's doing... ;)

Unknown said...

My husband is reclining in the La-Z-Boy watching football while I try to get motivated to write about wrapping fruit baskets (yawn).

Anyway, about cleaning grubby floors, just wait until you see the video post I'm putting together for 01-30. I'll be demonstrating one of my favorite cleaning gadgets on YouTube.

Yes, I'm a dork.

Anonymous said...

dork dork dork!