Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sick as a d-o-........cat actually

Awakened, as I have been lately, by Sammy horking up. Worried he is sick: it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to realize that the new crunchies we got at the store are doing it somehow: he and his sister love them, and gorge on them, and.....well, enjoy your breakfasts folks. We gotta cut down on those crunchies around here.
For myself, the snifflies are passing, but today is another soaker and I think baseball is better planned for tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was sick yesterday too. i originally thought it was the too old couscous i should have thrown out but ate instead. but then my mother who wisely didn't eat the couscous got sick too. hmm, perhaps we should cut down on the crunchies...

Anonymous said...

denis, I suggest you stay away from the tuna, salmon, and milk flavored crunchies. I would hurl too if I had to eat them, but the cats....