Wednesday, August 23, 2006

David Makar

DAVID MAKAR FOR DRYDEN TOWN BOARD
http://ithacaishome.typepad.com/

My old pal David stopped over yesterday to play with the dogs and work on the crossword. David is an unusual guy, which I can explain further one day, but for now I will say that he is very generous and civic minded, unusual qualities. He helped Maude get a job, has helped me find stores, and he is a volunteer fireman and now Democratic Party activist (good boy!) and candidate for town board. Vote for David. He is a good guy, and promises a full piggy bank on every table. No, wait, but he can help you find a guy that makes them then you can fill it yourself. Anyway, David blogs above. Check it out, nice blog, great pictures. The missus and I were driving around yesterday noticing the organic dairies nearby, and wouldn't you know, he posted on that very topic? We have a psychic connection now or something. He has seen this blog, and was in the unusual (again with the unusual) position of seeing the works in progress pictured and described here. He has made an order, last time he was here and again. Now, I make a lot elephants because I like Dumbo and Babar, but there is a political party, which I shall not name, that uses elephants as a symbol. Our man David keeps asking for a donkey. I couldn't understand why, after all, who likes donkeys? Pigs are more interesting and cute, really. Finally though, I put two and two together and realized that my own party.....ahhh! Donkeys!
OK, I can try that, after all, I have seen the 2 'Shrek' movies.

No comments: