Sunday, August 27, 2006

Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyVlUfy19c
OK, Gnarls Barkley again. I couldn't get 'crazy' to play from the website, this works well and is totally clever.
Dreamin' today: something where I am back in students days with a broken down old apartment, which is OK, and life on a bike and the parents come over and all the other guys in the apartment are a lot of fun too.....that's it.
makin' today--well, what with all this rain, all the drying pots are behind schedule and not drying after all. I have to consider if those sugar bowls and the others are too damp to fire. Making? Mugs and piggy banks.
Before I devolve into a typical blog, talking about what I saw on TV, let me tell you what I saw on TV. We don't have one, but part of cat/hamster sitting involves hanging around playing with the cats and hamster, while watching Animal Planet. It was Animal Heroes last night, animal EMTs in Phoenix. Hard to watch, some of the condition pets and strays are in. Phoenix ASPCA is incredible though, with a mobile ambulance and clinic financed by donations. We have a house full of strays (well, 3 plus Jack) and love those stories.

No comments: