Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dahlings, please have a look

http://www.ithacachild.net/current/current%20html/Export4.htm

Your blog host is a famous dude. Celeste says she wants to paste a copy in her scrapbook, my mother already has, I am sure.
This is an Ithaca Child Magazine article about yours truly, published by, well, our friends and neighbors, in real live print, written by, ahem, my wife, photographed (cough) by my wife and edited (achoo!) by me, and then the real editor. Look toward the bottom of this page on the link.
You could call this a puff piece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i learned something very interesting today: the genesis of gary the potter. who knew gepetto was so influential to gary as a very young lad? i didn't.
btw, fantastic article!

Anonymous said...

Well, the writer and editor were not exactly unbiased.