Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tink Say:


(there you are, running around like crazy and NOT getting everything done and the dogs are spreading fresh mud all over the kitchen and you've made a bunch of stuff in the studio, but the list says 'bunch of stuff plus more stuff' and it is getting late, and you happen to procrastinate and check a couple of blogs and BINGO!!! Won an award!)
my blog is EXCELLENT. How about that. Maybe not such a slow news day after all. Am I supposed to spread the joy now myself?
Thanks Tink, you are the queen of excellent.

7 comments:

gary rith said...

dang, supposed to go to ten others, how do I limit myself????
shoot......

Tink said...

I am? Sweet! I thought I was the Queen of Everything Spreadsheet Related. Which is not nearly as rewarding as it sounds...

Unknown said...

Hmmmm! Anyone but me ever notice that the lead photo at the top of Gary's blog is really such a sweet invitation from the little yellow teapot in the center to admire her sisters on either side of her? I find it quite touching and most fascinating, as well. Or is that why those men in the white coats are peeking in my window?

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Excellence, and its recognition thereof, is in and of itself excellent. :-)

Susan as Herself said...

What an EXCELLENT award. heh heh.

Anonymous said...

congrats! i predict more awards to follow.