Sunday, April 06, 2008

wild and wooly fibers!


(bunny items by Gary Rith)
My old pal Debi from wild and wooly fibers requested a custom made bunny card holder and bank.
Debi tells us:
"I'm sitting here, literally surrounded by huge boxes of yarn and spinning fiber. I have several large garbage bags full of raw and processed sheep behind me(and yes, our house smells like a barn). It's an obstacle course to get to my laptop. Only two more weekends till the CT Sheep Show"
Hopefully Debi will write and tell us more about sheep, bunnies, fibers and fur.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Little Lovables said...

I love that!

Gordo said...

Those are great, Gary!

Anonymous said...

OO rovings!! I need more for spinning and making felt for hats :) .. great.. more on my list of "to make" ;)