Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flake Report: Mercury is in Retrograde-- it all makes sense now


The missus tells me we are in for a crappy stretch here, beginning a few days ago. An astrological site here on the web tells us (so it must be TRUE!)

At 07:18 UT (Universal Time), on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008, Mercury the cosmic trickster turns retrograde in Libra, the sign of the Scales, sending communications, travel, appointments, mail and the www into a general snarlup! This awkward period begins a few days before the actual turning point (as Mercury slows) and lasts for three weeks or so, until October 15, just after the Full Moon in Aries.

So basically, don't try to do anything, and reports are that this is an especially devilish Mercury retro-whatever.

9 comments:

Lynda said...

"When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars,then peace will guide the planet and love, love will steer the stars..." Oh wait, is the Age of Aquarius already gone??

doug Fitch said...

Darned Mercury - never could trust that guy

Cheryl Alena Kinzel said...

so that explains my crappy kiln load...

Anonymous said...

But my kids are lovin' that dragon...

Susan as Herself said...

UGH. I detest Mercury in retrograde. I hope it doesn't mess up my first day of work!!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Oh, it's mercury....I always thought it was that dang "Murphy" and his law. How come he gets to write a bunch of crappy laws anyhow?

So, does mercury judge the kiln temp? Or something like that?

Hmmmmm.....ponder, ponder.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Libra. Does this mean I'm double-whammied? Blergh.

tt said...

Well, if that doesn't explain things then I don't know what will!!! The 'Mom' is a Libra!!!!
Figures. Guess I'd better be watchful for a while huh.

Jessica said...

Oh no, I'm with Michelle.